Thursday, February 24, 2011

Radio Friendly Unit Crapper

Okay, this is only tangentially related to brewing (and when I say "tangentially" I'm being generous) but I figured it's worth mentioning. This afternoon I'll be at McNally's (111th and Western), from which 670 The Score's Boers and Bernstein will broadcast their afternoon sports talk show. Specifically I will be participating in a special live edition of "Who Ya Crappin'?"

What the hell is "Who Ya Crappin'?" you ask? Well, every Thursday at 5pm they do a segment where people can call in or email to call out public figures who have engaged in acts of verbal hypocrisy. For a better idea of what I'm talking about, check out their podcast here. Anyway, I've been a quasi-regular crapper via email for about two years now, and as such I've been invited to participate in the live version.

Now what does this have to do with homebrewing? Admittedly, not much, but as you can see in the label below, my handle is beer-related. And as such, I figure the least I can do is bring some beer with me. So I bottled a six pack of our Nimbostratus Dunkel and re-christened it "Brew You Crappin'?" I think the label isn't half bad:


Anyway, if you're in Chicago, you can tune in to 670AM at 5pm (or stop by McNally's) to enjoy the fun. Alternatively, you can listen to the show online here, or you can wait for the podcast (which, if I remember, I'll link to here once it's up). Hopefully I won't embarrass myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home