Monday, January 21, 2008

Belated credit due to Leah (and Marta) (and, technically, Dorrie)

A couple of overdue notes...

First, with respect to my Germany trip posts, several people commented on the cool photos. Any pictures that had any artistic quality to them whatsoever were taken by Leah, who's a pretty sweet photographer. Any pictures that simply consisted of somebody standing in front of something were probably taken by me.

Second, I recently realized that I never posted about the results of the 2007 Queen of Beer competition.* I am excited to belatedly report that Leah, our good friend Marta, and our daughter Dorrie took third place in the "Wheats n stuff" category with their Berliner Weisse. I think Dorrie may have set a record for the youngest ever winner of a homebrew competition, as she was 15 months old at the time of judging. Of course, just in case DCFS is reading this, we should point out that Dorrie did not sample any of the final product. Anyway, congrats to them on their third straight ribbon from the QoB!

*Just for the record, Leah could have posted about either of these things at any time, as she is an official contributor to this brewing log.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

Yes, I should have posted about QoB, but I think I would have looked kinda silly posting to take credit for the photos. :)

7:15 AM, January 22, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home