Monday, October 20, 2008

A reminder about Chibebräu Wine

Just a quick reminder to check out our sister blog, Chibebräu Wine, if you're into grapes as well as barley. I started it as a way of keeping track of what we try in an attempt to better educate myself about wine (I'm pretty damn clueless), and any comments and/or suggestions for further wines to try are greatly appreciated! I've only reviewed four wines so far, but that's not bad considering our wine consumption has taken a hit since one of us went and got knocked up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

Congrats on getting knocked up ;-) I've never heard of that before, but, if your wife's ok with it, its all good.

Seriously though. I'm pretty clueless on the wine front myself. I'll have to check out your other site.

7:54 AM, October 21, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home