Tuesday, August 05, 2008

HOPS! Oktoberfest '08: Sept. 13th


I don't know if many Chicagoans read this (hell, I'm not sure if ANYBODY reads this now that I think about it) but I thought I would mention that the HOPS! Oktoberfest party is just over a month away. In case you can't read the flier above, it's Saturday, September 13 (likely from 3-8pm) and it'll be at the Bridgeport VFW, 3202 S. May in Chicago. It's only $25 to enjoy unlimited food and beer, and anyone who's attended will tell you we throw a hell of a party. I'm planning on bringing a keg of my F5 Altbier, for what it's worth. Contact me if you're interested in buying a ticket or just looking for more info. Prosit!

2 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

I'm very much interested in attending as well as packing some homebrew with me.

As a vet and a homebrewer this is right up my alley. Please let me know next steps as my wife and I would surely participate.

Cheers!
Brian

7:24 PM, August 16, 2008  
Blogger Chibe said...

Brian (and anybody else who's interested)-

We hope to have our webpage up and running soon (www.chihops.com) but in the meantime you can drop me a line at rchibe -at- gmail -dot- com. Hope to see you there!

10:03 AM, August 18, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home