Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Novemberfest this Saturday!


So I'm pretty sure everybody in Chicago who reads this blog knows, but in case there are any lurkers out there our Novemberfest party is this Saturday and any and all homebrewer/beer enthusiasts are welcome to stop by. If you're interested, drop me a line at rchibe gmail com.

On a side note, if you're in my homebrew club (or the Chicago Composers Forum, for that matter) and this is news to you, I can explain. We planned this event for the 22nd well over two months ago. Unfortunately, between the time that we planned it and the time that we announced it, both of the not-for-profits on which I'm a board member decided to hold events the same evening. I didn't want to detract from either event so I simply chose not to invite people from either organization. So if you're reading this and wondering why you weren't invited, now you know. Obviously I'd love to have people from both organizations in attendance, but not at the expense of the fine events already on the calendar.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dawnie said...

I'm so sad that I'm going to miss it! That's a major bummer about the conflicts, though.

2:30 PM, November 19, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home