Monday, January 29, 2007

Shut out at the Mash-Out

Well, we went 0 for 3 up in Minnesota (I guess we have something in common with the White Sox!). There were over 900 entries overall, so I can't really complain. We'll definitely enter the Christmas Ale and the Eisweizen in the BABBLE Brew-Off. If I get feedback on our Dunkel/Vienna Lager (so I can decide if I entered it in the right category), I might enter that as well. And I'll have to figure out whether I want to enter the Scottish Ale, and if so if I should enter it as a Scottish Export or as a smoked beer. Ah, decisions, decisions...

1 Comments:

Blogger Ted Danyluk said...

Those guys over at the Mash-Out have not a clue. Ha! I think your Eiswiezen is outstanding. It definitely has got me thinking about icing portions of some of the lagers I'm brewing lately. Best of luck at BABBLE.

5:08 PM, February 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home