Friday, May 20, 2011

I'm off to Germany... You're off to Beerfly Alleyfight!

OK, so our plane boards in less than a half hour so I'll make this brief. We're on my way to enjoy some of the best beer Germany has to offer (it's been two years since our last vacation--to Scotland--and four since we were last in Germany, so I figure it's about time). However, while we're drinking Hefes, Kellerbier, Alts, and even something called Bönnsch, you should be drinking Belgian IPA's at Beerfly Alleyfight tomorrow! It's at the Haymarket Pub and Brewery here in Chicago, and our good friends Klavs and Mary will be pouring the beer we collaborated on (details here) and serving up something called Stoemp. Tickets and more info here. In the meantime, I plan on blogging about our trip, so stay tuned. Oh, and if you're a robber, I'll let you know now that we have family who are staying at our house and watching our two oldest kids (you know, the ones who would require full fare tickets?) and our two dogs. So be sure to stop by if you want to meet our 85-lb. Collie mix. :-)

Prost!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home