Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Introducing Chibebräu Wine! (It's a blog, not actual wine.)

Quick note... Leah and I buy wine from time to time, but don't really know jack shit about it. Unlike beer, where I can tell you pretty much any beer I've ever tried and what I thought about it, I tend to forget about a wine the second the bottle is polished off. In an effort to keep tabs on what I like and what I don't, I've started a new blog, Chibebräu Wine. Like this blog, the ultimate purpose of Chibebräu Wine is for my own record-keeping, but if anybody else is interested, feel free to check it out. As an added bonus, I can guarantee you just about every wine will be under $15, so the reviews will be practical as well as entertaining! Anyway, just thought I'd mention it if anybody wants to see firsthand how ignorant I am when it comes to wine. Cheers!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracy Hurst said...

Neat! I don't know anything about wine either, so I'm prepared to attend the Chibe school of booze-made-with-grapes. Be sure to let us know when the Chibe gin/vodka blog starts.

11:29 AM, August 20, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home