Thursday, May 29, 2008

Wow, Heineken. You suck.

No, I'm not referring to the beer itself (which I actually think is decent on tap, even if it's nothing exciting), but rather the following from their U.S.A. website that I discovered when looking up the IBU's for the previous post:

What is lager?
Lager is a generic name for all sorts of light-colored beers. The name comes from Germany and means “stored” beer. Strangely enough it is not brewed in Germany but is found almost exclusively in English-speaking countries.

Wow. I mean, a thousand monkeys at a thousand typewriters couldn't be more wrong. Hell, my 22-month-old daughter knows more about beer, and all she can do is point to my beer and say "Dada's beer!" And this from a brewery who's slogan is "It's all about the beer." If anybody from Heineken is reading this, you suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home