Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Mmm... bacon.

So, I'll get to the bacon in a second, but first I have to take care of a little housekeeping (or, more specifically, record-keeping). This past Sunday Leah and I bottled our Folsom Prison Gluten-Free Stout. We used 3/8-c. corn sugar to prime it. The final gravity was a bit high at 1014, but at three weeks I (perhaps foolishly) assumed it has to be done fermenting. Hopefully no exploding bottles will ensue.

The other thing to note in my records is that I cleaned my kegerator lines on Monday (January 19). I'd like to clean them every couple months, so hopefully I'll remember in late March.

And now, to prove that everything's better with bacon, I give you...

[...DRUM ROLL...]

Chibebräu with bacon!

(A tip of the hat to Jonathan at beermapping.com for the link and amazing bacon thread.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ted Danyluk said...

That is flipping fantastic! The best thing to happen to beer blogs since the very beginning. And it goes so well with every beer description you've got posted. Oooo. I want a side of it on mine.

10:28 AM, January 22, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home