Thursday, January 07, 2010

One item checked off my to-do list

So, in addition to neglecting the blog over the holidays, I also neglected my kegerator (shameful, I know). Fortunately I finally welcomed my kegerator into the new decade tonight. Out goes the Metropolitan Krankshaft (the only commercial brew to ever take up residence in our basement), the Hoar Frost Oktoberfest, the F5 Altbier and the Paddy Whacker Cider. In comes our Mr. Kim's Secret Microbrew, North Pole Export Christmas ale, Gust Front Leipzig-Style Wheat (aka Leipziger Gose) and Ten Percenter Seltzer. As you can see in the picture above, I printed out the labels and updated the tap handles so if somebody breaks into our house and decides to pour a beer, they'll at least know what they're drinking. I'll hopefully post reviews on all of these soon (well, all except the seltzer, obviously; for some reason, Leah really likes seltzer when she's pregnant. Oh yeah, I guess I should mention Leah's pregnant again. I know... some of us never learn).

2 Comments:

Blogger evan k said...

What?!?! Congrats. When are you going to get fixed?

10:05 AM, January 10, 2010  
Blogger Chibe said...

Soon, my friend. Soon.

4:21 PM, January 10, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home